Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hall0weeN PartY....

The time of the year has come for ghost stories to be shared, for scary movies to be shown on TV and for little kids to hop around from house to house asking for candies and sweets. Yes, its Halloween again folks!

So in the spirit of Halloween, our class decided to have a party yesterday. At first, I didn't really plan on going to this party because I wasn't really sure who would be going. Besides, I wasn't sure if my parents would be able to drive me to the party and fetch me after. So, I didn't bother to ask my parents and I decided not to go nalang...

I woke up yesterday morning and told my classmates through chat that I would not be able to join them. Then, I did my daily routine which means watching TV( I'm a couch potato you know...haha), playing PS2, getting stuck using the computer, lying down and lying down some more...haha! Throughout the whole day, the party never came into my mind.

Evening fell and I was watching TV with my mum when I realized that my phone was ringing. I answered it and found out that they were all expecting me to be at the party! I thought, " Huh?? why was everybody making a big fuss that I wasn't at the party?!??!?" I mean, what difference would it make if I were to go to the party or not?? Well, they did a pretty good job forcing me coz I decided to join them. Fortunately, my parents allowed me to go even if I asked them on such short notice.

I got to the party just in time for the games. We had fun playing around but eventually grew tired of all the running. So, we decided to watch scary movies which didn't seem scary at all since everyone was talking and we couldn't pay attention to the movie. After the "scary movies", we walked around the subdivision until around 10. But then, I realized that I was already past the curfew that was set! And all I could think of, was getting home coz I didn't want to get scolded for being out so late.Thankfully, I got home safe and I wasn't scolded by my dad. I was glad that the day was over and I could finally rest in peace...