Thursday, October 23, 2008

SEMBREAK!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!! Finally, its sembreak na... No lessons, quizzes, and teachers for a WEEK!! But, of course it also means no allowance...Grrrr! Haha

Anyway, let's have a break from remembering my Xiamen adventure coz all I can think of now is what to do this sembreak...Here are some of the things that I thought of doing:

+ Sleeping...
+ Going to the mall with friends
+ Playing Basketball
+ Losing weight..means going to the gym! haha
+ Watching TV
+ PS2 mania
+ Play with jake
+ Going to the beach
+ Movies
+ Downloading songs
+ Chilling...haha
+ Airsoft
+ Karting
+ Learning how to drive
+ More sleeping...

Hmmm...All of these activities seem like a lot of fun and hopefully I'd be able to do all of them. With the exams just right down the corner, the sembreak is not going to be all fun and games for me after all...huhu Anyway, I'm still looking forward for this very much deserved rest from school and what it has in store for me....Wooooooo!!SEMBREAK NA!!!!!

1 comment:

Jerry said...

When I was still in High School (a long time ago :)) we didn't have any sem break! But college was a blast, coz our sem break was 1-month! Hope you have a great sem-break!