Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oct 30...THE special day

Another year has passed and it has been exactly 365 days since Oct 30, 2007...Now, you may be wondering why tomorrow is a very special day..right?? Well, its not because its almost Halloween, nor is it because the Los Angeles Lakers will be playing against the Los Angeles Clippers in the NBA..(Go LAKERS!!!!) Tomorrow is the birthday of a very special person to our family that's why I consider tommorow a really really important day...Can you guess who it is?? I bet u can't..haha! Alright, I will reveal it so that the whole world can join my brothers, my dad, and I in our celebration...Tomorrow, is the birthday of my mum!!

After having another splendid year, my mum is going to have her birthday tomorrow. And because its sooo special, my brother and I prepared something for my mum but that's a secret though..bleh! haha! Wait, I gotta be serious now..Kyle, Jake and I are so blessed to have a mother who is as caring, loving and understanding as her. Now, everyone says that the mother is the light in the household and I agree with that. But if my mum were to be compared to a light, she wouldn't just be an ordinary candle that dies out, she would be the sun that shines in our lives for eternity..Wow, deep noh? haha..Our mum has changed our lives and made the three of us good boys...dba Ma?? We are definitely blessed to have her as our mother...We love you MA! And we wish you the HAPPIEST of ALL BIRTHDAYS!!!

No comments: